As the title of the post says, I am indeed alive and well and I am sorry to have been so absent from posting in the past two months! Everything has been an absolute whirlwind and I have been literally all over the place. Since my last post I have:
- Finished 9 straight weeks of wards and then completed my intern year in internal medicine!
- Moved out of our first home together as a married couple, definitely a bittersweet move
- Gone on a second honeymoon in Kauai (my original trip to Korea/Japan got canceled because of the MERSvirus…)
- Visited Palm Springs in 115 degree weather for a good friend’s bachelorette
- Went back to Nestldown for an early 1-year wedding anniversary celebration picnic and stroll around the beautiful grounds
- Moved for the first time out of California to the Big Apple (this is still in progress)
I have a whole list of topics I can’t wait to write about – the new sunscreen safety rankings, the dangers of skinny jeans, a new skincare regimen to fit this New York weather, what you need to know about MERSvirus, a Kauai travel guide, etc. so please bear with me as I eventually catch up with life. Now that I am finally in my dermatology training I will have so much more to write about regarding skincare and beauty! I am beyond excited to share everything with my readers along the way.
For now, I will leave you with one of my favorite photos from the move so far. This is my husband and I after an 8 hour furniture shopping trip with a portion of our goods, hanging out in our living room on the streets of Upper West Side while waiting for our ride.
Until next time!